Saturday, May 31, 2014






This was my totally amazing trip to the Dominican Republic! On the bay (brown horse with black points) horse I had a two hour long trail riding through some of the mountains. We got to gallop up the hills and on flat ground - super fun! On the flea-bitten grey horse (whiteish spotty one) we went through a quick trail ride to see how they lived. I started joking around with the tour guide and said that we should ride to our next stop - lunch. He then told me that I was going to be riding to the next stop with another man who worked there. As they were loading up the bus and finishing up with the souvenirs,  I got to take off galloping down the beach and go into the water. This by far has been one of the best experiences in my life while I was in the saddle. It was something I had always wanted to do.


1 comment:

  1. That must have been amazing!! I can't wait to see/hear about all the difrent places and experiance where you will be able to ride in the future.

    ReplyDelete