Friday, May 30, 2014




This is my amazingly wonderful 23 year old lesson horse that I sadly had to leave behind when I moved. Although I still get to see her, it breaks my heart every time I have to leave! Such a good girl! Best horse ever, I couldn't have asked for a better horse to learn on. The ten years she and I spent goofing off in the fields and cantering around the arena, racing the other horses in the paddocks and the barrel races, I'll never forget them and I recently went out to see her after I had had surgery done on my feet. I walked out to her paddock, called her name and she started to slowly come over to the gate. As soon as I got the gate open... BAM she took off in the other direction! She always use to do this to me. I was the ONLY ONE she would ever do this to! You could say it was our little game. I never minded because it got me out of doing chores. I miss her so much and I can't wait for the summer so I can go back and visit my girl again!

No comments:

Post a Comment